I had bought a 3-pack (pregnancy test, of course!) on Thursday and used the first one Friday morning since I had read that was the most optimal time to take it. It read positive. That afternoon we headed out to Plantersville, TX for a weekend at the Texas Renaissance Festival. I left the other 2 tests at home and thought to put "baby" thoughts out of my mind for the weekend because I didn't want to get my hopes up too soon. It didn't work though because that's all that was on my mind the entire weekend!
We got home on Sunday and I took the 2nd test. It read positive again but still I didn't want to get my hopes up yet. The next morning I took the last test and it read positive yet again (imagine that!) and it was then that I finally let myself believe that I was pregnant.
In spite of my preoccupied thoughts that weekend though, I did have a great time. The TX RenFest is always a lot of fun and we look forward to taking Cassidy there next year. We would've liked to have taken her this year but didn't have the pounds/shillings/pence to go.
Here's a picture of us from last year:




1 comment:
So when ya having another? /wink
Post a Comment