Sunday, February 25, 2007

I Want!

When Cassidy wants something, she's determined to get it! Whenever I feed her squash (she really loves that squash!) she will grab the spoon from me and shove it in her mouth because evidently Mommy's just not getting the job done fast enough.









She also will squirm and contort herself while we're holding her to get to wherever it is she needs to go. The other day I was holding her after she had her bottle and she noticed the diaper wipes container wasn't where it normally goes. It was actually within her reach this time!!! So she squirmed trying to get over to it. The girl has no fear! It's a good thing Mommy was holding her real good.








1 comment:

Mandy said...

Do I see baby cleavage? LOL Its so funny when Wil lays on his side b/c he is so tubby he has more cleavage than I do!