We discovered last Saturday that Cassidy LOVES bananas! I had bought some of those Gerber 1st Foods bananas and those are the nastiest things ever!!! They don't look like bananas, smell like bananas or even taste like bananas. I didn't blame Sweet Pea one bit when she was less than thrilled with them. I decided that I just wasn't going to give them to her anymore because they really didn't look appetizing at all.
Anyways, Saturday morning, Michael was holding Cassidy while I was working on a bottle for her and he started to eat a banana. She kept eyeballing the banana and finally Michael asked me if he could let her have some. I was worried about her possibly choking but he figured she'd be okay so he let her have some. She started scraping at it with her 2 little toofers. It was very cute, so I ran and got the camera. She absolutely loved it! After I took pictures, I mashed up the rest of the banana and Michael gave it to her that way. Yumm Yumm Bananas!

Later on that day, while we were over at Grandma's house visiting with Aunt Renee and Uncle Brandon, Sweet Pea decided to monkey around on the exercise trampoline. I didn't think she'd make it up there, but Uncle Brandon put her toy up there and she was determined to make it up! She did this all on her very own!









2 comments:
Homemade applesauce is a big hit too! No need for Gerblech!
http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/FruitRecipes.htm
How cute is that. Going for the trampoline! Yeah I think store bought foods lasted maybe a month with Wil too. At 7 months he refused to eat anything pureed, even if I did it. He insisted on pieces of food.
I bet if you bake a sweet potato, she will gobble it right up.
Post a Comment