Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Easter!

Okay, okay, I know this is a couple of weeks late. And yes, I am a slacker, but I make up for it by posting lots at once! :b

Sorry, we don't have very many Easter pictures. I would've taken lots more of Cassidy in her pretty little dress but I didn't know the dress wasn't crawl-proof, so soon after we put her in it, she ripped it. Nothing a little sweater over the dress couldn't cover up. Plus it helped that it happened to be unseasonably cool (for Texas) that day.

We don't have any pictures of Cassidy with the Easter Bunny though. I've decided that the Easter Bunny is scary. You know, the ones you see at the mall and kids go sit on their laps? How can anyone not think they're scary!!! (I know, I'm odd) So because of this, Cassidy will not have any pictures taken with the Easter Bunny unless she specifically requests them. Michael doesn't mind either because, as he says, "the Easter Bunny has absolutely nothing to do with Easter". So he's okay with no scary Easter Bunny pictures too.

But here are some pictures that we took on Easter Sunday:

















As you can see, we are now using the new car seat and Cassidy absolutely LOVES it! She is a little more upright in it and can see out better. And no, the vehicle wasn't in motion when I took that last picture of her all sprawled out in the car seat (lest I have the Grandparent Police on my tail again! :lol

1 comment:

Mandy said...

What a pretty little dress! We don't have pics done either with the Easter Bunny. Bri and Eric were always afraid, so I decided not to even try with Wil. Eric doesn't even like Santa!