Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cheese!!!


Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there!!! ...and watch out, here come the paparazzi!!!

Here's a really short clip that we got on Meema's camera while we were over at her house today. Sweet Pea would hold up my camera and look at one of us and say "CHEESE!". I caught her in the middle of saying it so in the clip it sounds more like "eeeeeese!" and then she says "stop"! She did this over and over again and I would've gotten a better clip had I known that this clip didn't get all of it.





And here are pictures that were taken by Michael's camera (since Sweet Pea had mine):



who needs a cabinet full of movies when we have a Sweet Pea tucked away in there!




Paparazzi Sweet Pea




click, click, click




CHEESE!


PS. I'm still playing catch-up on my May posts so you can expect to see more posts in May.

No comments: