We had it all planned out. Michael was going to swim laps at the Rec Center and I was going to Zumba while the girls were in the baby-sitting class there. It turns out that they had a water aerobics class going on from 6-7 too and only 1 lap would be open for other swimmers, so Michael wasn't going to get to swim either. So anyways, since we were all set to do stuff and that wasn't going to happen at the Rec Center then we decided to head home, load up the bikes and head up the street to the Williamson County Park for a bike ride.
Sweet Pea rode on her Dora bike, Michael rode on his bike and Sugar Plum and I rode on my bike. Sugar Plum was in the iBert mounted on the handlebars of my bike. Boy, we had fun! All of us rode our bikes down the trail a-ways but then Sweet Pea was having a hard time making her bike go because of the back tire not being fully inflated and the training wheels. She would pedal, but the tire would just spin on the trail rather than propel her forward. So then Michael and Sweet Pea doubled back while Sugar Plum and I continued down the trail.
We eventually looped back around to meet back up with Michael and Sweet Pea and then it was Michael's turn to do his lap around the trail while Sweet Pea, Sugar Plum and I headed back up the trail to where we began. We left our bikes by the bike rack and headed over to the playground so we could play.
When Michael finished his ride, we slid down the slides a couple more times and then loaded back up to head home. After dinner and a bath, Sugar Plum and Sweet Pea both crashed hard. Ordinarily Sweet Pea makes several attempts to stall going to bed, but not last night. She was fast asleep the moment her head hit the pillow. Needless to say, we'll be doing this more often!
Okay, so I apologize, but I don't have any pictures/video from the park. I know this post kinda leads one to believe that I have stuff from yesterday, but that's not the case. Really, yesterday's outing reminded me that I have some other videos of Sweet Pea on her bicycle, Sugar Plum in the bike seat on my bike and Sweet Pea in the bike seat on Michael's bike that I need to post. Also, in these videos, Sugar Plum's helmet is a little loose. Don't fret because I tightened it already. :)
So here they are:



1 comment:
Such a big girl!! (both of them)
Post a Comment