The Sherwood Forest Faire!"
That's part of a song that Alan-A-Dale sings at the Sherwood Forest Faire. The girls LOVE singing it and his other songs. In fact, they loved it so much that we bought his cd from there last year. And on the drive there for this visit, we played the cd. Over and over and over again.
Going to the Sherwood Forest Faire has become an annual Holdren tradition now. Our first visit was back in 2010 when Sugar Plum was about 10 months old. Then, we went again last year. And, of course, again this year. Always a blast!
Papa Bear took some awesome pictures and my intention was to post them on here, but I got tired of waiting for them. We went last weekend and I had hoped to have them by now, but alas, I still do not have them. So the pictures that I took with my camera will have to do.














No comments:
Post a Comment