Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Collier-Thomas Wedding

This past weekend was a really busy weekend!

Michael and I left early Friday morning for Dallas much to Kayäs and Kookie's dismay. The poor puppies thought they were coming with us. Well, actually only Kayäs thought that since our Kookie is a special one! Thanks to Melissa though, they had company while we were gone. We really appreciate you looking in on the dogs for us, Melissa!!!

We were in Dallas because Michael's sister was getting married on Saturday but were there Friday because of the activities leading up to the wedding (Bridesmaid's Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, etc.). Michael was a groomsman and I was an honorary bridesmaid. Thankfully, being an honorary bridesmaid, I was able to sit comfortably in the first pew next to Michael's Mom! Thanks, Renée, for letting me do that!!!

The entire weekend was a whirlwind of events but everything turned out beautifully. Even the weather cooperated by the time of the ceremony. The entire morning it was rainy and overcast but come "I Do" time it was sunny and gorgeous! The wedding ceremony and reception went off without a hitch and of course the bride looked incredible!

Welcome to the family, Brandon!!!

Here is a picture of the happy couple as they are making their grand exit:





And a picture of Michael and I at the reception site:





And a picture that Renée took of Michael paying tribute to my growing tummy:





And because it's Tuesday, here's a picture of my 35-Week Belly:




No comments: