Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Blissful Sleep

6 HOURS!!! I got 6 straight hours of sleep last night thanks to my incredibly wonderful husband! He took care of Cassidy last night with a couple of bottles of pumped breast-milk and let me sleep. It was great! I haven't had 6 straight hours of sleep in AGES! Even when I was pregnant I didn't get a full 6 hours because I was constantly having to get up throughout the night to go pee.

Anyways, I just had to post because 6 hours IS a big deal.

Hopefully I'll have more pictures to post tomorrow (or maybe Friday) because tomorrow Papa Jim is taking us all to San Antonio so we can go see the Alamo! I've never been there so I'm looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Michael Holdren said...

To be fair, it was a team effort between Cassidy and I as she only needed to be fed once. She's such a good girl!

Mandy said...

What a nice husband and nice baby!!! I am having trouble with mine taking anything but me. He wont even use a pacifier. 6 hours is wonderful!! I havent had that in a while. I got 7 once, just once, but that was after we traveled to VA and Wil was just exhausted.

Lacey said...

Thats awsome! Hopefuly she will start getting on a schedule soon. If not once shes in daycare that will help it. They are usually pretty good at helping with schedules.

Anonymous said...

Sleep? What's that? teehee!
Six hours is a HUGE deal! Congrats! BTW, I've linked to your blog now. I also mentioned Cassidy in a post recently: http://mightytranclan.blogspot.com/2006/09/baby-boys-bouncing-about.html