
Cassidy Jade was born on July 28th at 2:34 pm. She was 7 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long and is absolutely adorable!
Here's a picture of Dad holding Cassidy:

And here's a picture that a friend (Lacey) took of Cassidy the other day:

You can also view some pictures of Cassidy on the hospital website . Click on Baby Photos, choose babies born on July 28th and select Cassidy H. The password is "holdren".
And we have pictures from the hospital uploaded onto Kodakgallery.com .
Okay, it seems that with Kodak Gallery you actually have to click on the link from an email that I send out to share the album. We are looking into software that will allow us to show the gallery without going through Kodak Gallery but in the meantime I'll send emails out with the link. If you do not receive an email then I most likely either sent it to the wrong email address (that's been known to happen) or I just don't have your email address. In any case, just email me to let me know.
Okay, I would post more but Cassidy is demanding my full undivided attention now so this'll be it for now.



2 comments:
What a beautiful niece I have!!! Jacob is so lucky that his new baby cousin lives so close :)
She is an angel!! When can Cayle and I come see her??!! :)
Post a Comment