She would drop it, smile, then say Uh-Oh!!! Such a silly little sweet pea we have!
Here are some pictures of our silly little sweet pea aka "Daddy's Little Angel":



Oh, another new thing that our Sweet Pea has started doing is that she'll "hide" from us. The first time she did it we weren't sure what exactly she was doing. Michael and I were sitting on the sofa in the living room and Sweet Pea was playing on the floor, then she crawled over to the side of the sofa and kinda burrowed her head in between the sofa and the window and also smooshed her body up against the side of the sofa. We could see her plain as day, but she had this little grin on her face and we had no idea what she was up to.
Then later on, her and I were sitting on the floor playing and I stood up and told her that we had to go get cleaned up and she started crawling really fast away from me. She wanted to play so I obliged. As she was crawling away, I was following her teasing "I'm gonna catch you, I'm gonna catch you!". Then she got to the sofa and rounded it and when she thought she "lost" me, she plastered herself up against the side of the sofa again and had her little grin on her face waiting to see if I'd find her. It was so funny! Michael and I are going to try and get it on video so I can post it.
I'm told I had a penchance for hiding when I was a wee one too. When I was a little under 2, my Mom took me to the Philippines for a visit. While we were at a department store, I decided it would be fun to hide in the middle of one of those circular clothing racks. I have no idea how long I was hiding but apparently it was long enough for Mom and a missionary friend that we were with to get worried and contact security. I'm told they actually shut down all entrances to the department store because they thought I was kidnapped. Of course, I don't remember ANY of this so it is all stuff that I've been told. Let's just hope Sweet Pea doesn't pull any stunts like this with us!!!



1 comment:
How cute! She hides, that could cause for panic though when she gets good at it. I get all worried when I can't find Eric and Wil and they are confined to one room! I love the shoes!
Post a Comment