I was being goofy one evening telling Cassidy that I could stand on my head and then proceeding to demonstrate it to her. Here she is being a little copy-cat. Michael was able to snap this picture just in the knick of time!
My secret? Hmmm, I'd have to say having a squirmy little Sweet Pea keeps me constantly on my toes. :P
Gymnastics! That sounds like a great idea, especially since Michael did gymnastics in high school. I'll have to ask him what his thoughts are on Sweet Pea doing gymnastics too.
4 comments:
his pic is great! I didn't realize it was you until I read everything. Looking good for having a little tot! What's your secret? :)
Too cute!! Dumpling copies me when I do yoga too. She's got talent! You should enroll her in gymnastics.
My secret? Hmmm, I'd have to say having a squirmy little Sweet Pea keeps me constantly on my toes. :P
Gymnastics! That sounds like a great idea, especially since Michael did gymnastics in high school. I'll have to ask him what his thoughts are on Sweet Pea doing gymnastics too.
I have 2 I run after and I don't look that good. I'm jealous! :)
Post a Comment