Saturday, February 23, 2008

Her First Phrase!!!


At Sweet Pea's 18-month well check I told her doctor how many words we've kept track of that she uses but that she hasn't put words together yet. Her doctor said that she probably would start here in the next couple of months or so and sure enough, 2 weeks later she did!

It was actually on Monday, February 11th. I had my sunglasses on and I was unstrapping her to get her out of the carseat and she was pointing to my mouth then saying "mouuuth", my ears then saying "earsss" and then she pointed to my sunglasses and said: "eyes, go?" and held out her hands in front of her like "where'd the eyes go?" It was very cute and I was so proud of her!

Anyways, I just wanted to post this because I never posted all those other firsts that I meant to and have now since forgotten when they happened, like the first time she let out her adorable belly laugh, the first time she said something other than mommy or da-da and all those other firsts that I really wanted to record.

Also, here are some random pics of Sweet Pea with her jacket (aka Jack) since I mentioned in my earlier post how much she loves this thing and carries it everywhere. If she sees it and can't get to it (like if she sees it in a picture or if it's too far away from her) she wails and says Jack! Jack! with real tears. This jacket is her blankie!







No comments: