The day of our Annual Holdren's White Elephant Christmas party we put up the tree. Now, mind you, we didn't decorate it... we just put it up. Typical "Lorelei Procrastination", eh? Well it's not entirely my fault. I had been pestering Michael to get the ornaments out because he "re-organized" the garage and I couldn't get to the bin with all our Christmas stuff, but he finally got it out on the day of the party and I was too busy doing other things so I didn't get to decorate. In all honesty, my great friend Tina actually put the tree up. Bless her heart - she was such an awesome help that day!
Anyways, we had a bin of ornaments sitting out next to the tree, so during the party Cousin Jacob, Lelaina and Sweet Pea decided to decorate the tree. Sweet Pea learned from them!
Here are pictures of the kiddos decorating the tree:
when she woke up the following morning she wanted to decorate the tree some more!
And of course, here's her wishing everyone a Merry Christmas as she's decorating the tree yet again!
No comments:
Post a Comment