Sweet Pea was so happy to see Papa Jim! At first she was a little shy but it didn't take her but a couple of minutes to warm up to him and before you know it, she was insisting on his company as she's going potty! That's our silly Sweet Pea!
We all took it easy Wednesday evening with a nice home-cooked dinner here. *GASP* Yes, folks, I cooked. I'm quite domesticated nowadays, it seems. I've been trying out recipes here and there. My favorites still are the slow cooker ones because I can put the stuff all together and then let it be until dinner-time.
Thursday morning Papa Jim got up bright and early (around 5:00ish, I believe) to go and get Round Rock donuts and head over to Uncle Marky and Aunt Jen's. As it turned out, Cousin Lauren was running a little bit of a temperature and couldn't go to daycare so Uncle Marky took the day off and Uncle Marky, Cousin Lauren and Cousin Andrew got to spend the day with Papa Jim. I got to meet up with them on my lunch break at Pot Belly's. Here are some pictures/clips of Cousins Lauren and Andrew at lunch:

Uncle Marky and Cousin Lauren

the ever-so-smiley Lauren

Papa Jim and Cousin Andrew

in for a close-up of Cousin Andrew
That evening we all met up at Duke's BBQ in Georgetown. Uncle Chris, Aunt JoAnn, Cayle and Andon joined us too. Here are some pictures:

on the way there Papa Jim snapped this shot - Sweet Pea being defiant and sucking on BOTH thumbs

Cousin Jacob and Sweet Pea

Uncle Marky and Cousin Andrew

Aunt Jen and Cousin Lauren

Cayle showing off how much he loves chicken!

Aunt JoAnn and Andon

Uncle Chris with lots of ice cream!

Papa Jim and Cousin Lauren

the kiddos had SO much fun all playing together

all of us

all of us outside of Duke's BBQ
We headed on home and then it was time for Papa Jim to head on out. Like I said, it was a really quick visit but we'll take what we can get!

Papa Jim and Sweet Pea before he had to head out



1 comment:
Looks like a lovely visit!! All the babies are growing like weeds!!
About getting the tickers side-by-side, just insert the code for the second ticker right after the code for the first one. If it wraps to a second line, then that's because the width of both tickers combined is too wide. I think Darth had to mess with the template code to set the width wide enough to accommodate 2 tickers.
Post a Comment