Monday, March 23, 2009

31-Week Belly

Okay, so I lied. I know I said I'd be doing weekly belly pics but I kept forgetting to take the 30-week belly pic and before I knew it the 31st week rolled around. In my defense, I had a very good excuse for being too preoccupied to take the belly pic - it was my birthday on the 13th. Friday the 13th, actually. And no, Friday the 13th's are not unlucky days. But that's neither here nor there.

Alrighty, so about me. I had my 7th doctor's appointment back on the 12th and all continues to go well. She asked me whether or not I've been having any Braxton-Hicks contractions and I HAVE! I didn't get them at all with Sweet Pea so this was quite a new experience for me. Every now and then they are downright uncomfortable! A mom of 8 told me that of her 8 kids, she only had the Braxton-Hicks contractions with 1 of them and she also happened to have the easiest labor/delivery with that one so she told me I should consider myself lucky to be having them. Ooookay, lucky me then. :D

I was also quite pleased to find out that I didn't gain any more weight - I'm still at 16 pounds total so far. My blood pressure was same as last time - 100/60 mmHg. Sugar Bean's heartbeat was at 140 bpm.

I have my next doctor's appointment later on this week. Hopefully I'll remember to take my 32-week belly pic on Friday...

Time sure is flying by. Sugar Bean's room isn't done yet but it's coming along slowly but surely. Tina came over this past weekend and we painted a little bit more. It's hard to paint with a Sweet Pea running around all willy-nilly wanting to get into the paint and the paint brushes and everything. I will definitely post pictures of the finished product once the room's done though. Hopefully it'll be done soon!

Alrighty, here's my 31-week belly:



31-week belly with Sugar Bean




31-week belly with Sweet Pea

1 comment:

Mandy said...

It could be the angle but you don't look as big this time! I can't believe it is 31 weeks already.... 32 in a few days!!!!