Monday, July 06, 2009

Daddy's Day

I held off on posting this because I kept waiting for Michael to post on here. I figured he'd want to post about this, but he hasn't yet and I want to move on to other posts.

The girls made an 8x10 photo collage that says:


We LOVE our







Oh, funny story! Michael is in the front living room with Meema and Sugar Plum but I need one last picture of Sweet Pea to complete the project, so Sweet Pea and I nonchalantly head off to her room in order to take the last picture. I change her outfit, give her the card and quickly take her picture.

As I'm changing her back into the outfit she was wearing I tell her to not tell Da-da because it's a surprise. Of course she scampers off to the front living room, hops on Michael's lap and immediately says: "Da-da, I put on a pretty dress and Mama take a picture for you!" Stinker!

Speaking of Dads, my Dad got a chance to come through Round Rock (TWICE!) and visit with us for a little bit. Here are some pictures from his visits:



Papa Jim holding Sugar Plum for the first time - this is in his truck


Papa Jim, Sweet Pea, Sugar Plum and I piled up in the minivan and picked up breakfast from Round Rock Donuts and headed over to Uncle Marky and Aunt Jen's.



Papa Jim with Cousins Jacob, Andrew and Lauren over at Uncle Marky and Aunt Jen's house








Papa Jim and Sugar Plum




Papa Jim with Sweet Pea and Sugar Plum






And since this is a post all about Dads, here are some pictures of Michael and his girls:



Sweet Pea loves her Daddy so much!




Michael giving Sugar Plum a bottle for the first time




Daddy and his girls




No comments: