I passed the test!!!
I heard from my Doctor's office and I'm normal!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah...that's a relative term, I know. As far as the glucose testing goes though, I'm normal. And my hemoglobin and iron count is normal too, which means I'm not anemic. At least that's what I got from the whole conversation, I could be spouting out nonsense over here. But basically, everything came back normal. Yay, me!
So...moving on to other things, Michael and I went out to his family's farm out in Rogers this past weekend. It's quite beautiful out there! And I figured it'd be nice to post a picture of something other than my belly, so here you go:


Isn't it gorgeous out there? I look forward to us being able to take Cassidy out there so she can play around in the field!
1 comment:
hi mommy rei, u sure look great!!! im so happy that all ur tests went well, i went through ECG b4 bcoz i had skipping of my own heartbeats, i dont know why it happened..but all i know is i had to be induced to labor coz my water bag broke 2 weeks earlier than expected..here's hoping for a really safe delivery, and dont worry, Cassidy will come out healthy, we will pray for that..Luv u!!
myan
Post a Comment