My next doctor's appointment is this Thursday. All my doctor's appointments up until she's born have already been scheduled. In fact, I have one scheduled a week after the due date just in case she decides to be fashionably late...it may run in the family, ya never know!
We have our Childbirth Preparation classes starting Thursday of next week and it's a good thing I just checked iCal because I didn't realize that our Baby Care Basics class is actually next Tuesday! For some reason I was thinking that it wasn't until the 20th.
I'm really looking forward to the classes and I'm just glad that Michael will be able to go to all of them with me. I was concerned that he'd have to miss the last Childbirth Preparation class because of his San Francisco trip but thankfully he doesn't leave out till the day after.
About my belly, in case you were wondering why I always have a dark smudge over my belly button, it's because of the belly ring that I once had. I'm glad we took the belly ring out early on in the pregnancy because I was reading a post on the BabyCenter message board about this girl who still had her belly ring in and it ended up getting stretched out and somehow got infected and...YUCK!!!
It seems there are actually pregnancy belly rings out there but Michael is anti-belly ring so no belly jewelry for me, not that I mind though. The ring would probably protrude under my tops and make it look like my belly button had popped out already (which it hasn't yet as you can see).
Here's my 32-Week Belly:




No comments:
Post a Comment