Yesterday, for her 3-month birthday, we went to Lelaina's 4th birthday party early in the afternoon first and then we went to Picture People to get some pictures taken. The photographer started taking pictures of her in the outfit that she wore to Lelaina's party but I also wanted pictures of her in her Halloween costume. I had a really cute bunny costume that I wanted to put her in but she was so hot already and the bunny costume just made her even warmer that when I put it on she threw a fit. Luckily I came prepared and had another dress to put her in.
I was really impressed with how the pictures turned out considering that Cassidy was semi-cranky when the picture-taking started (we woke her up from her nap right before) and was really cranky after we tried putting her in her bunny costume. As the photographer was taking the pictures I was worried that we wouldn't get any good ones at all because Cassidy wasn't being her smiley self. As it turned out though, there were a bunch of really good pictures and I had a hard time choosing. I'm glad I'm part of the Portrait Club at Picture People which means that they'll keep all her pictures for a year so I can go back whenever and pick out more.
Here are the pictures that I chose:









3 comments:
I LOVE that last picture. How adorable is that! She is so pretty. I should go have some pictures of Wil taken.
Happy Birthday, sweet Cassidy! 3 months already?!
Love and Hugs,
Aunt Christina, Uncle Vincent, and Ewan.
Those pictures turned out great! I love the last one and the one in b&w where shes looking over the side. Too cute! The expressions are priceless. I love the one with her forehead wrinkled up. :)
Post a Comment