Tuesday, October 17, 2006

♫♪♫ Roll Over, Roll Over ♫♪♫

We're so proud of Cassidy. She rolled onto her tummy for the very first time today! Well, really it was more of her rolling over onto her arm...she couldn't seem to get that little arm of hers out from underneath her so it's not a complete roll over, but still we're very proud of her!

She has been trying to roll over for a couple of days now but hasn't had any luck till today. She had been playing on her Baby Einstein Discover & Play Activity Gym (which she LOVES!) and Michael was in there with her, laughing at how she had managed to squirm partially off of the mat. I had just walked in and plopped down next to them when she just rolled on over.

We had the video camera in her room specifically so we could record this since she had been trying to roll over for a couple of days now but it all happened so fast and by the time Michael got the video camera turned on she had JUST rolled over.

Anyways, here's footage of her trying to get the arm out from underneath her and then she ends up just rolling back over since she can't move her arm. I'm going to have to ask Michael why the little video looks so distorted, I wonder if it has something to do with how I saved it. Hmmmm. Well, here it is even though it's not all that clear.



Way to go, Cassidy!

By the way, I just have to say that youtube.com is great!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Aww, thats awsome. shes going to be crawling before you know it. :)

Yeah youtube is awsome. I dont think I ever showed this to you. Heres Marshalls dancing video. Hes our little (well not to little) break dancer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iksP6cfLe5Y
I dont know how to make the link pretty :(

Lorelei said...

LOL! That videa is awesome, Lacey! Your boy definitely has some funky moves and I love how he's always in time with the music. Thanks for sharing!

Lacey said...

:) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Mandy said...

YAY gooo Cassidy! To her Tummy first!!! That is great, its the harder of the two. They usually go from tummy to back first.