Sunday, September 09, 2007

A Belated Birthday Present

I ordered a birthday present for Sweet Pea off of Amazon.com and we got it about a week or so after her birthday, so it was a late present (not that it mattered to her anyways).

We put it all together in the living room temporarily and later on moved the tent part of it to her bedroom and kept the tunnel part in her play area. I think at first I had more fun with it than she did. But after a little bit, she started having fun playing in it too!




I was inside and she was looking in at me. I had the "baaaaaawww" in there to coax her into crawling in.





Here she comes (with her trusty cell phone)!





We took a break from playing with it, then I went back in and Michael decided to take pictures of me shimmying in there





Sweet Pea was hot on my heels





This tunnel is FUN!!!





We made the tent part set up in her room all cozy. We put a blanket down, put her Sweet Pea pillow, a blanket and her giraffey in there





Just hangin' out!

1 comment:

Jeahlo said...

Awesome tent action!! I wanna play too!