Sunday, September 09, 2007

Lady Jade

Anyone remember the G.I. Joe action figures from when we were little? I remember them because my brother (Uncle Mark) and his best friend (Uncle Chris) collected pretty much all of them (and later used them for target practice and stuff). Anyways, I remember the girl action figures. There was Scarlett, Jinx, and I always thought her name was "Lady Jade" but when I looked it up just now, her name is actually Lady Jaye. Oh well, I was close!

But that's not why I'm posting. I'm posting because I wanted to show pictures of our lady-like little Sweet Pea (whose middle name is Jade, thus Lady Jade).




She kept eyeballing my purse and wanting to carry it around, so I gave her one of mine that I don't use very often anymore.





Whenever she sits in her high chair, her legs are ALWAYS crossed like this.





Singing to her Cabbage Patch doll. She sings the E-I from Old McDonald's E-I-E-I-O. She also does "bobo bobobo bobobobo." Well... I do it with the tune and hers just comes out bobobobobo.


It's a shame I don't have any pictures of her and shoes. She LOVES shoes (and what lady doesn't, I say!) She sees them and gets all excited and points then says "shsz".

Actually, I do have some pictures of her in her pj's with shoes on. She woke up, saw the shoes, pointed to them and when Michael gave them to her, she tried to put them on. Of course, her idea of putting them on is literally "putting them on" ...on top of her feet. So Michael put them on for her.

Here are some pictures of Michael with a Sweet Pea wrapped around his leg:




"My Daddy is wrapped around my finger, and I'm wrapped around his leg!!!"





"Nope. I'm not letting go, Daddy!"





"You're just going to have to walk around with me attached to your leg, Daddy!"

1 comment:

Jeahlo said...

Such a cute little Lady! Just got Dumpling some new shoes. He loves playing with his shoes too. He'll carry them all over the house. The challenge is trying to keep track of each pair so that we can actually go out when we need to!