Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaack

No posts since July 21st?!?! Tsk, tsk, tsk. Okay, time to quit shirking my blogging duties! I have a ton of posts that I need to do. Matter of fact, I just attempted to get my first one started and was having a "writer's block," so I figured I'd best get this one out of the way to let you all know that there will be an overload of posts to follow.

Actually, I'm going to fudge the post dates on these delayed posts because as much as possible I'd like to keep an accurate timeline of when things happened so they're easier to refer back to when I come back to re-read any these posts. To make it easy on you all though, I'm going to link all my newly added posts here:

Finally Forward-Facing!
Sweet Pea's Swim Lessons
Re-discovering the SPOC Wrap
Sweet Pea's 3rd Birthday!
Our Virginia Trip II
Our Houston Trip
Sugar Plum Pictures + 2-Month Well-Check Stats
Sweet Pea Plays Dress-Up
YMCA Family Adventure Night
Sleeping Beauties
Tummy Time
Taking the Jeep for a spin...
Sugar Plum Talk
Video of Sugar Plum Rolling Over
Sugar Plum Loves Sweet Pea

No comments: