Saturday, October 06, 2007

80s Back in Style?

Sweet Pea humored me at first, but as you can see in the final picture, she was none too pleased with the 80s look she had going on.

This whole ensemble started when I first put the headband on her to keep her hair out of her eyes. Then Michael made the comment that she looked like she was back in the 80s and all she needed were leg warmers. Ding! The BabyLegs are technically leg warmers, so I ran to go grab them and put them on her. Then I decided I would throw on a shirt and make it somewhat off-the-shoulder to authenticate the look.

Here's our little 80s girl:













Poor Sweet Pea. I took that last picture and she just kinda looked at me like *sigh* are you done yet? I told her that I was... at least until Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That would be an awesome costume! What is she going to be this year?

Jeahlo said...

That's awesome! Love the shirt off the shoulder. That's perfect. Just need the some background music, and she's set for Halloween!