Poor Sweet Pea had just fallen and bonked her cheek and was wailing pretty good when Michael took this picture (when she's wailing is the only time you can see the molars... she won't let us peek in there any other time) while I was holding her. In the picture, you can see one of her molars that's completely out. Her molar on the left side is almost completely out too. So now she has a total of 10 toofers! The one on her right broke through about 2 weeks after her 1-year birthday and the one on her left broke through about 2 or 3 weeks after that. So far, we've discovered that frozen french toast seems to keep her happy when her toofers are causing her pain.
Also, I'm happy to report that Sweet Pea no longer takes a bottle before bedtime! Woohoo! She still has warm milk, but we give it to her in a sippy cup with a straw. Silly me, I discovered that all it took was an "out-of-sight, out-of-mind" trick. If she didn't see the bottle, then she didn't know that she wanted it. I wonder now if I could've done this 2 months ago. Hmmmm.
Anyways, here's the sad Sweet Pea picture:

Okay, I just previewed my post and the pic is just way too sad! I have to post a happy picture to counteract the sad one. Here's a picture of our Sweet Pea in her "bobsled" (aka baby bathtub):




No comments:
Post a Comment