Saturday, October 06, 2007

Telebabad!

It's slang for chit-chatting unnecessarily on the phone in Filipino.

Here's our Sweet Pea making telebabad with no one in particular, on the phone. Really she's just jibber-jabbering, but she does say (in her own way) "hello", "Dada", "done" and "ba-bye". When I was asking her to say "ba-bye", she was actually doing a little hand wave instead of saying it. It's funny because Sweet Pea will actually wave and say "ba-bye" to whoever, but she waits until they have left and are out of her sight before she says it. Silly Sweet Pea!




1 comment:

Mandy said...

omgosh so cute! Wil doesn't even come close to talking like that yet! He does love the phone though. When he picks it up and puts it to his ear he makes a sound in the same tone that I say "hello" in when I answer it.