We had been talking about getting them bunk beds for awhile now so Papa Bear could reclaim that room, but were concerned about the coordination that one needs to get up/get down from the top bunk. I actually saw this really cool bunk bed that had a slide instead of a ladder. How cool is that! That's not what we got them though. Apparently if you want a slide it's like an extra $250 or something like that. I wasn't about to pay that much for one. You could also get a rock wall instead of a ladder. That was an additional $300 though. But, I digress...
So anyways, in anticipation of Mimi's visit this summer, we made the decision to move Sugar Plum out of her room and into Sweet Pea's room. Boy, do they love being in their bunk beds and being in the same room!

Yes, those are Christmas lights that you see hanging by the window. Sweet Pea likes a LOT of light when she sleeps, while Sugar Plum does not. This presented a problem at first. But I'm happy to report that the Christmas lights are no more (thank goodness!) and they've managed to find a happy medium for the light situation.



Oh, and Papa Bear, I don't think you're ever going to be able to reclaim that room. Just sayin'.



No comments:
Post a Comment