I remember way back before she started Kindergarten and I picked her up from daycare, she had fashioned a goatee and mustache out of art paper and taped it to her face because she "wanted to surprise me by looking like Daddy." Or a drawing that she made in Kindergarten that floored Papa Bear because she had incorporated depth in the picture by making some figures in the picture smaller than the others to show that they were further away. Or a monkey that she created here at home by tearing art paper because we wouldn't let her use the scissors. I'm telling you, it was way better than any monkey I could ever make. And she did this without even looking at a picture of a monkey to copy! Why, oh why don't I have a picture of this monkey???
These 2 pictures were taken while we were over at Meema's house watering her plants while she was away in June. Sweet Pea just started drawing this while waiting. I was impressed so I took the pictures.


These were her little figurines that she created one day while Papa Bear and I were at work and she was here at home with Mimi and Sugar Plum. You can't tell from the picture, but she attached her figurines to cardboard pieces that she pre-folded so her figurines could bend.




No comments:
Post a Comment