Thursday, November 08, 2012

Sugar Plum's 3rd Birthday

Sugar Plum had her 3rd birthday party at Pump It Up.  Those girls LOVE that place!  Sugar Plum especially loves the huge slide.  I think I have video of her climbing up it by herself.  I'm going to have to find that and put it on here.

But here are a few pictures:
(there were LOTS more, but I'm pretty close to calling it a night right about now)





We had an ice cream theme going on and I attempted to make ice cream cupcakes since ice cream is a no-no at Pump It Up. My oven wasn't cooperating with me though, so I had at least 2 batches that didn't rise in the oven because of fluctuating temperature. Blasted oven!!! Needless to say, I was very much NOT happy with how things were going that afternoon.

But in the end, they looked like ice cream in a cone and the kiddos seemed to like them and Sugar Plum had a blast. And that's what truly matters anyways.

(Oh, and I'm happy to say that my oven has been repaired, so when I attempt this again - and I will!  It should be a breeze.)

No comments: